Nobl is a healthcare software startup that’s reshaping the future of healthcare by changing the way nurses care for patients. We’re passionate about creating software that’s not only intuitive to use but makes nurses’ jobs better. Sound better than your current job? Well, you’re in luck. We’re looking for some passionate and ambitious folks to join our team and help us grow!
Culture, Compensation, and Benefits
- Work alongside passionate and driven individuals that strive to produce the best work of their lives.
- We reward your talents with competitive pay and employee stock options.
- We care for the wellness of our team. We provide unlimited vacations and personal days.
- We know the value of self-improvement. We offer incentives to grow both personally and professionally.
- Free lunches on Friday and flexible work hours.
- Office in located in the heart of the Lincoln Haymarket.
Your goal: align customer needs and goals with our products to drive sales. As an outreach specialist, you will play a key role in customer acquisition through prospecting and outreach of prospects. Base compensation is based on previous experience and skill set. And to sweeten the deal, you can anticipate monthly bonuses for every meeting kept.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct consistent sales calls and emails to establish new relationships and set-up initial meetings with decision makers at hospitals and healthcare systems
- Prospect leads in an organized way to ensure a consistent and effective outreach process
- Develop an outreach strategy for each prospect to identify opportunities and create personalized follow-up
- Establish rapport and build client relationships through understanding the client’s business, organization, goals and needs
- Properly document all lead interactions in our CRM tool and maintain consistent daily outreach numbers
- Attend national conferences with the team to meet potential clients in person, obtain warm leads, and have fun!
What would give you bonus points?
- Ability to leverage existing relationships with executives and key decision makers at hospitals and healthcare systems to drive sales
- Experience selling software solutions to individual hospitals and healthcare systems
- Understanding of recent changes in healthcare reform, including reimbursement based incentives and fall prevention initiatives
- Understanding of Value Based Pricing and Value Based Purchasing in healthcare
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com